tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 13 07:46:40 1993

Re: Klingon Merry Christmas?

> > Is it something like:   "Quch ISoS-QoS"?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
>      "Sorry ISoS is Happy."??
Ooops - I >meant< to type:

	"Quch ISoS-qoS" - qoS, not QoS...

>      I think not. There's also the point about beginning any word (even a
> transliterated one) with an open vowel.

Hmmm How about:

"Quch MaSIaH-qoS"?  using the Hebrew Mashiach/Messiah instead of Greek
		Christ?  Just a thought.   Got to get my Christmas cards out y'know...

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71

<low bandwith aside to NICK: my mail to you bounced; please send Bible files>

Back to archive top level