tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 13 01:40:26 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Seeking a paragraph's translation

Tim Stoffel ([email protected])

Ironically, two ligers born here in Nevada in April, the first such cats
ever born here, were named Hope and Grace ;)

Some very good questions!

When I find the time, I will take a crack at translating these into
Na'vi and Dothraki as well.

Tim Stoffel