tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 13 20:50:17 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Canon surrounding order of pre-OVS elements

SuStel ([email protected])

On 6/13/2014 11:25 PM, Robyn Stewart wrote:
TKD 6.7 tells us that the usual order is timestamp then adverb, but
suggests elements other than timestamps might precede the adverb.

I take this as Okrand hedging his bets and leaving open the possibility that there are other kinds of words or phrases that might also precede adverbials, not that the kinds of words we already know about are going to do it.

--
SuStel
http://www.trimboli.name/