tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 15 08:53:12 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I'm totally happy calling the Saarbrucken meeting a qep'a'.

If the 'amerIqa' qep'a' (see what I did there?) doesn't set a date within
the fortnight, I'll be going to the DoyIchlan qep'a' this year for my
Klingon fix.

Sabmo' tlhIngan Hol yejHaD jI'IQ 'ach Holmaj roSHa'moH vangbe'taHghachDaj
'e' vIchaw'be'.

(Sad also that abuse of -taHghach dulls it's meaning when I mean it, but I
do mean it).

- Qov