tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 13 14:42:58 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] KLI-approved websites

On 2/10/2014 8:20 AM, Lieven wrote:

Dear members of the KLI, Dear students,

following the Klingon proverb {bIjatlh 'e' yImev, yItlhutlh} (less talk
- more action) I have now all by myself initiated a new committee of the
KLI voting the "KLI-approved-website".
http://www.qephom.de/e/websites.html

While I like the idea of a portal page leading to Klingon-language resources, your terminology needs improvement. Your list of websites is not "KLI-approved" and should not be called such.

Barring activity from the actual KLI, what you really need to do is to create a new Klingon-language organization.

--
SuStel
http://www.trimboli.name/