tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 29 13:03:57 2014

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon GPS

lojmitti7wi7nuv ([email protected])

Most GPS prompts are for left and right turns. Except for prompting for highway directions, like i95 North, are there a lot of compass directions?

And if that's what it's used for, then use {chan} for East (of course), {'ev} for North, and use {tIng} for both West and South. It won't be confusing for highways, because odd numbered highways always run North or South, while even numbered highways always run East or West, so {tIng} gets its meaning from context.