tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 04 13:59:28 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'epIl naHmey

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

It's bad manners to ask someone to pass you a plate (KGT?), so perhaps one doesn't do that with cups, either, and you want "HIvje' yISuq!"