tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 27 08:00:29 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] nu'uchtaH San ghop

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

As usual I'm reading the Klingon straight through before looking at the English, and giving you what I think as I read it. I like it when people do that with mine.