tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 14 21:29:40 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Before we release the new EuroTalk words

Qov ([email protected])

The vast majority of them I wouldn't even notice if they were, for example in someone's story. I would accept them, understand them and read on. There are a couple I would understand and say "ehhh, maybe" and I'd laugh at the ones that look the way my grocery lists have looked for ages anyway. What else are you going to call a XXX XXX?

wa'Hu' ram qaStaHvIS je'meH Hoq AAA XXX XXXXXXmey, XXXXX XXXXX je DIje' jIH loDnalwI' je. XXXXXX XXXXXX vIneH 'ach XXXXXXDaq yoblu'mo' vIje'be'. Soj QanmeH chutmeyvaD Dughbe'chugh puH, 'oHvo' Soj vIje'Qo'. XXXXXXXXXvo' XXX XXX XXX wIje'Qo'. Ha'DIbaHmeychajDaq Hergh Hat lulo'. pa' Hatbe' 'ach naDev Hat.

People, buy the DVD already. You're missing the fun. Support EuroTalk for supporting us. :-)

- Qov