tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 02 17:25:26 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk - New Words - Shopping

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

The Time listing does have new specialized usage but if you'd like I'll post
that list after everything else and with an explanation from Marc

> suntan lotion - DIr qanwI' taS

Correctly this should be DIr QanwI' taS

>and if
> anyone had told me that at the end of 2011, we'd get the Klingon word
> for "cassette tape", I'd've laughed.

I agree but then it only seems like yesterday that I stopped buying
cassettes.. In fact it was only 3 years ago, a year before working on this
when getting a car with a CD player that I started buying CD's my wife still
has to get everything onto cassette for hers.

qe'San