tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 02 15:25:12 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk - New Words - Food

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

If I wanted to be precise maybe but the word burger is a shortened form of
Burger in a bun which is what the image clearly is.. In day to day usage we
just ask for a burger so I see no reason not to just ask for a Ha'DIbaH
ghIH. If the Terran serving understands that much I'm sure you'd get what
you'd asked for.

qe'San