tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 27 10:18:19 2011

RE: Google nejwI' 'Itlh

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The problem is that those lines that aren't Klingon, Swedish OR
French appear in the advanced search dialogue in Google.  It's
somehow been vandalized or corrupted and I can't find whom to contact
to fix it.

At 06:56 27/07/2011, you wrote:
>FYI Google Translate's (http://translate.google.com ) auto-detect
>feature - which usually works fairly well if the sample is big
>enough - thought it was Swedish and translated it:
>     VAM duvak mu'ih joq crying
>
>but thought the second line was French and translated it:
>     you 'enjoyed's biu vetlh ghaj
>
>and thought the third line was German and "translated" it:
>     latlh Duhl?
>
>And before anyone asks, Klingon is not one of the featured languages (yet).
>
>--
>Voragh
>Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level