tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 21 13:57:52 2011

Re: nom qetwI'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ja' ghunchu'wI':
> It was thought of, thoroughly discussed, and dismissed. I was on the
> "it works for me" side for a while, but I eventually realized it only
> worked for me when *I* said it. When someone else tries it, it doesn't
> work for me at all.

That's what I thought. It's probably an internal brain error translating
and adverb as an adjective: nom qetwI' is more like a quickly runner
[sic], not a quick runner.

you convinced me, an I convinced myelf. it was just a thought :-)

DaH yIvumqa'.

Quvar.

Back to archive top level