tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 06 11:18:17 2010

Re: tlhIngan Hol audio casting call

clpachucki ([email protected])

Will you inform us when the website comes out?  I'm a new Klingon speaker and I'm having some trouble pronouncing words and forming sentences.  This would be an immensely useful tool.

Domo Arigatou

----- Original Message -----
From: "qurgh lungqIj" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2010 12:30:35 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: tlhIngan Hol audio casting call

Savan,
I am working with an organization to create an online Klingon language
course and I am looking for people to willing to play "parts" in it.

I am looking for both male and female Klingon speakers.

If you are interested in auditioning, here's what I need you to do:

Record the following lines in either CD Quality WAV or 192kbps MP3
When recording make sure there are no pops, hisses, scratches etc
Send your recordings to [email protected]
Name your files YOURNAME_LINENUMBER.mp3/wav

Here are the sample lines:

1) tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaH'a'
2) HISlaH, tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhlaH
3) maj. nuqDaq bIH mebpa'mey'e'
4) tlhop yIghoS 'ej qachDaq poS yItlhe'

Feel free to speak the lines in either your normal voice or your best
Klingon sounding voice (as long as you can keep it consistent).

Qapla'!

qurgh

Back to archive top level