tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 05 09:33:47 2010

tlhIngan Hol audio casting call

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

Savan,
I am working with an organization to create an online Klingon language
course and I am looking for people to willing to play "parts" in it.

I am looking for both male and female Klingon speakers.

If you are interested in auditioning, here's what I need you to do:

Record the following lines in either CD Quality WAV or 192kbps MP3
When recording make sure there are no pops, hisses, scratches etc
Send your recordings to [email protected]
Name your files YOURNAME_LINENUMBER.mp3/wav

Here are the sample lines:

1) tlhIngan Hol DajatlhlaH'a'
2) HISlaH, tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhlaH
3) maj. nuqDaq bIH mebpa'mey'e'
4) tlhop yIghoS 'ej qachDaq poS yItlhe'

Feel free to speak the lines in either your normal voice or your best
Klingon sounding voice (as long as you can keep it consistent).

Qapla'!

qurgh

Back to archive top level