tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 01 14:20:45 2010

Re: Cataphoric pronouns

Andrà MÃller ([email protected])

Very cool, thank you very much for the insight! Also in the other thread. I
wish I had all those canon texts I didn't know they were canon. :)
By the way, the counterpart of "cataphoric" is "anaphoric".

Greetings,
- André

Back to archive top level