tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 22 11:34:08 2010

RE: Healthy debate

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

I can't say I agree; I've personally enjoyed receiving these little updates more than I think I would have receiving them all at once.  I think it's nice to know you have something to look forward to, and that it makes receiving the updates all the sweeter.
To me, it's kind of like the advent calendars I had when I was little.  Sure, I had an urge to open up all the doors right away, but I knew deep down that that wouldn't be as enjoyable in the long run.

//loghaD

From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of lojmIt tI'wI' nuv [[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 20:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Healthy debate

I find this dribbling out bits of a longer message from Okrand while making repeated references to there being more that hasn't been revealed yet makes me wish Okrand had written someone else who was more selfless in his interest to share communication with Okrand with the group. I don't think this is being handled well.

pItlh.
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv

Back to archive top level