tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 21 14:39:32 2010

Re: monastery

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

This whole controversy is pretty much your own creation. I've never in my life known "monastery" to refer to anything except a building. I personally would not need any more clarification from him to understand {ghIn} in the same way. You're the one who brought up whether it refers to groups. Why should he need to clarify a statement he didn't actually make?

-- ter'eS