tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 20 15:14:53 2010

Re: monastery

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT ([email protected])

As far as I can tell, the confusion comes from the fact that the English word only means a building, yet his text leaves a bit of doubt.
Reading the question as well, I'll take the odd phrasing as a typo and gloss it as a building.

~naHQun

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator
webOS Dev