tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 02 23:11:27 2010

RE: wovmoHwI'mey yupma'

Seruq ([email protected])

When I read in the original post that you used [lam] to make a spinner, I thought, "How would he
make it out of dirt... must mean more of a clay substance."  So I didn't have any problem with that.
My problem was that I didn't know it was a song.  jIyIDbe'.  My wife used to nanny for a jewish
family.  I was going to ask her if she recognized it, but I didn't have a chance to chat with her
yet.  I did remember that they had/have a "spinner" related to the holiday, so I did have an idea of
what you were talking about... I just thought that you had actually made a spinner ....

DloraH, yIDbe'bogh ghaH.

Back to archive top level