tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 28 20:19:38 2008

Re: Seeking interest in a virtual qepHom

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

A fine idea.  Count me in.
SuSvaj

David Trimboli <[email protected]> wrote: Who'd be interested in a virtual qepHom on the MUSH? We want to gather
some people for a chatting and socializing event.

Some things we need to know: When can our globally diverse group best
arrange their time for such an event? What sorts of things would you
want to do at a virtual qepHom?

Please response so we can gauge the level of interest!

--
SuStel
Stardate 8241.0

http://trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html