tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 28 17:16:30 2008

RE: Seeking interest in a virtual qepHom

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

If I'm not in class, definitely.  Any day but a monday.
be''etlh

> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:47:37 -0400
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Seeking interest in a virtual qepHom
> To: [email protected]
>
> Who'd be interested in a virtual qepHom on the MUSH? We want to gather
> some people for a chatting and socializing event.
>
> Some things we need to know: When can our globally diverse group best
> arrange their time for such an event? What sorts of things would you
> want to do at a virtual qepHom?
>
> Please response so we can gauge the level of interest!
>
> --
> SuStel
> Stardate 8241.0
>
> http://trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3

Back to archive top level