tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 29 00:47:39 2008

RE: Seeking interest in a virtual qepHom

Jonathan Webley ([email protected])

I'm a possible. I'm in the UK, which is something like 5 hours ahead of NY.
Our clocks go forward tonight. I think that means that 5pm NY is 10pm for
me. A Friday or Saturday late evening my time would suit me best, depending
on how long it's going to last.

I don't know what normally happens at a qep'a'. I don't think long speeches
are suitable. Perhaps something interactive like a quiz.

Back to archive top level