tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 18 14:57:13 2008

RE: Come to the MUSH!

Daj qechvetlh. jISovbe'. GoogleDaq yInej:
   (mush OR mud) client palm

SuStel
Stardate 8213.4

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Come to the MUSH!
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, March 18, 2008 4:47 pm
To: [email protected]

QumwI'wIj vIlo'laH'a'?
*toch* vIghaj.

-naHQun

On 3/12/08, David Trimboli <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey there, all! It's been quiet in Klingon Land, too quiet. Why not come
> to the MUSH?
>
> mush.trimboli.name 2218
>
> Instructions at http://www.trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html
>
> If you work at a computer, why not log in and idle, and occasionally
> check back to see if there's someone to talk to? I try to do that, and
> it gets lonely here all by myself.
>
> I'm considering an all-tlhIngan Hol role-playing event as well, for
> those of you who might be newbies at the language and who come to it
> from a simming angle.
>
> Besides, I've got translations I'm supposed to be doing, and it's hard
> to stay motivated when I've got no one to practice with!
>
> --
> SuStel
> Stardate 8191.5

http://www.myspace.com/naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=17154199825822026505
http://www.twitter.com/roneyii

Modern playwrights have become obsessed with writing human
interpretations of alien theatrical works while ignoring completely
our own unique cultural heritage.~Bashir; "The Die is Cast" (DS9)

Back to archive top level