tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 30 18:21:24 2008

Re: Come to the MUSH!

Eric Zay wrote:
> I just tried to access the MUSH.  I get to the black screen with a
> flashing cursor, but I cannot type anything.  The cursor just sits
> there stubornly. SuSvaj

If you're just using telnet, consider using a dedicated client program
instead, as indicated on my MUSH page. It's MUCH easier to use a MUSH
this way!

If you want to try to use telnet anyway, you probably ARE able to type,
but it doesn't echo to the screen. That's the default for Windows'
telnet (possibly some others). Follow the instructions on my website for
turning on local echo.

http://www.trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html

--
SuStel