tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 26 11:17:05 2008

Re: idea for writing system

Lawrence John Rogers ([email protected])

All much appreciated, but it wouldn't be for my own amusement alone.  It
would serve to explore various scientific paradigms and present whatever
amusement, edification, or education can be derived from said project to as
wide an audience as possible given the appropriate medium for presentation
(be it internet, books, or what have you).

> But it certainly isn't going to hurt anything for someone to create one
> for his own amusement. But he should realize that it is unlikely that
> converts will flock to the idea.

Back to archive top level