tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 11 11:32:17 2008

Re: Excelsior: Forged In Fire

hijqa ([email protected])

ECP has not been updated in many turns.

-----Original Message-----
From: naHQun <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 5:02 pm
Subject: Re: Excelsior: Forged In Fire

On Feb 6, 2008 12:14 PM, Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:
> At 05:54 PM Tuesday 2/5/2008, naHQun wrote:
>
> Anybody know anything about these two novels.  Especially the enriched
> Klingon vocabulary part?  <hint, hint!>

wej.

> >If nothing else, it will be fun to go over them, and we'll add them to
> >the Extended Corpus Project.
>
> Indeed.  Is any of the ECP material online?

/stuff/ECP.html

~naHQun

http://www.myspace.com/naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=17154199825822026505
http://www.twitter.com/roneyii

Modern playwrights have become obsessed with writing human
interpretations of alien theatrical works while ignoring completely
our own unique cultural heritage.~Bashir; "The Die is Cast" (DS9)