tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 28 10:27:41 2006

Re: KLBC: A Failure to Communicate

In a message dated 10/27/2006 11:22:32 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Is your only reason for shying away from {wanI' ghaj} the fact that
> it's never been seen in canon?  I'm not that conservative.  There are
> probably better verbs in such a case -- {SIQ} or {tIv}, perhaps --
> but {ghaj} does not strike me as wrong.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

I'm not shying away from it.  I just gave the known boundaries of its usage,
so that others would know when they are entering less explored territory.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level