tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 27 09:20:05 2006

RE: <Bloodwine> tlhIngan

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> {'Iw HIq} is a simple Noun-Noun compound: the
> first noun describes the second in an "adjectival"
> way: wine/liquor of blood = bloodwine. (I was
> going to say that this is also a canon word, but
> to my surprise, I can't actually find it in the
> wordlist.)

It is listed in the text of KGT, p94,95.

For those that are relatively new to the KLI, we have an index to KGT to aid
in finding those words hidden in the text-only section, and or to look up
how they are used.
https://65.13.120.12:80/tlhIngan/kgt.txt

DloraH

Back to archive top level