tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 27 08:57:07 2006

RE: double-checking

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I agree that neither are /necessary/.  I mentioned only the second sentence
because I also agree with you that "Our gods are dead" certainly doesn't
need it.  But with the second sentence, "One thousand Years ago...", tho not
necessary, would be more clear.  We can't be more accurate with the date
because we (even klingons) don't know when it happened, but we do know that
at the point in time 1000 years ago it had already been completed; it did
not occur at 1000 years ago, because that is when Kahless was around, and it
happened before Kahless.

DloraH

Back to archive top level