tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 20:38:02 2006

Re: On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funn

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I always intended it to be {ravDaq jIpum
jIHaghtaHvIS},
"I fall to the floor while laughing." I believe the
information content of the acronym is improved if
you leave out the verb prefixes and just use the
initials of the main words. {rjj} is technically
correct but less informative.

-- ter'eS

--- Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thorwald Peeters <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > what is the phrase, there? X'D
> > > rpH = ROTFL
> >
> >rav <p>  Hagh
>
> Shane:
> >I don't get the "p" but it  only says "laughing <p>
> floor".
>
> {pum} "fall" (v.)
>
> ravDaq pumtaHvIS Hagh = "s/he laughs while falling
> (on)to the floor"
>

> --
> Voragh
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons