tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 15:38:56 2006

Re: On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funn

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Wouldn't that be: ravDaq pum jIHaghtaHvIS or ravDaq pum HaghtaHvIS

  because it's the act of laughing that you're doing continuously on the floor and it's laughing that you're doing while you "fall". technically in that case we could also shorten it to rH for "Laughing on the floor": ravDaq jIHaghtaHvIS. and use rpH for emphasis. of more of a ROFLMAO and even more emphasis but not the ROFLMAOCMEO or ROFLMAOPMP stage we could use the emphasis verb suffix.
Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:
  Thorwald Peeters wrote:
> > what is the phrase, there? X'D
> > rpH = ROTFL
>
>rav   Hagh

Shane:
>I don't get the "p" but it only says "laughing   floor".

{pum} "fall" (v.)

ravDaq pumtaHvIS Hagh = "s/he laughs while falling (on)to the floor"

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Yahoo! Mail