tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 19:41:27 2006

Re: On a more humerous note (some may not think of this as funny)

ja' Shane MiQogh:

> Woops... lol i ment to say if you want to make klingon more normal
> if you had acronyms... just so used to talking to everyone and
> their projects (like websites and such) on how to make somehting
> more unique so it's more attractive and original.

DamotlhmoH DaneH'a'?  Dale'moH DaneH'a'?  wa' ngoQ yIwIv jay'.
Which do you want, to make it more normal, or more unique?

Realize that Klingon is intended as a spoken language, where acronyms
and abbreviations are not so important.  In this forum especially, we
tend to try to be as clear and rule-conscious as possible, in order
to help readers understand.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level