tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 13:14:57 2006

Re: A probably missed pun...

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

If it's on here, it's lost... (maybe) but if it's on HolQeD it's not, but either way you look at it, it's hidden in a way and unless some one knows where to look for it (i'm sure many view the site and dont' view these discussions) they won't find it. It's also best for a quick referance that it's organized where we know where to find it. So, i'll make a note to myself to try to find where it's hidden in it's deep archives and make a page for it on my computer (i host from my main pc) and hopefully bring the curses more into light and use. (I never thought i'd see the day when curses in any language were wanted so a language would be understood better...)
[email protected] wrote:  In a message dated 3/20/2006 2:37:00 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Perhaps it would be appropriate to make a list (i'll gladly host) of
> klingon curses (not many) an examples of each if anyone can find any. The only
> klingon material i really have is TKW and TKD...

Somebody already did this or something similar, either in HolQeD or here on
the list a long time ago. It's still good reading though.

lay'tel SIvten

Yahoo! Mail