tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 01 14:10:42 2006

Re: quadrotriticale {loSpev}

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

I'm having trouble understanding, areyou saying they're "not building it to have an advantage" or "be strong"? That dosn't mean, it dosn't exist. Infact, i'm sure anyone knows here that the only reson the military lets this stuff build is because they could get a nice little hand in on it. Look what happened with Einstein and Heroshima(sp?)... Einstein didn't want it used as a weapon...
[email protected] wrote:  In a message dated 2/28/2006 8:19:46 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I don't know exactly where it is... They're MAKING anti matter, but it's
> very slow...

luHaDmeH rugh chenmoHlu' 'ach HoS lIngmeH chenmoHbe'lu'.

lay'tel SIvten