tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 00:26:25 2006

Re: KLBC

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> I don't know what you mean by that. I believe "quadrotriticale" was
> invented

Spock once said:
 (I need to translate back from German to english)

"quadrotriticale is a grain of high productive value, a crossing between
wheat and rye; the only grain which grows on the Sherman planet"

(PS: it is known that triticale grows under rough conditions)

Well, as far as I know, that is the real deinition for "normal" triticale.
BTW, that word is made of the scientific names for wheat (TRITIcum) and rye
(SeCALE).

I also guess that the "Trek-Triticale" is an improved version of the
existing Triticale.

Quvar.