tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 27 07:37:20 2004

Support + Re: boQ

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

----------

 1.   How do you rate your skills with the Klingon language
 [ ] Passing interest
 [ ] Only a few words
 [X] Good hold of grammar and/or vocab
 [ ] Moderately fluent
 [ ] Fluent

(I consider myself just maybe one step beyond the second possible answer
"Only a few words", but a more objective view can be given after the
Saarbruecken {qepHom} this November!  }}:-)  )

 2.   How often do you watch Star Trek?
 [ ] More than twice per week
 [ ] Once or twice per week
 [X] Once or twice per month
 [ ] Once or twice per year
 [ ] Rarely

 3.   Do you consider yourself a Trekker/Trekkie?
 [ ] Yes
 [X] No

(As well Trekker as Trekkie are categories to extreme to still apply to me.
StarTrek Fan would be apprpriate, but having to decide on basis of this very
survey form the answer needs be "no". <s>)

 4.   Are you male or female?
 [X] Male
 [ ] Female
 [ ] Undecided/undisclosed

-----------

-- qIno'rIq

PS: Would you mind to share the results of your survey with me (i.e. WITH
THIS LIST) in a way that I could use them in my little project on Klingon
Language History which I am to work on for a Seminar at University? Would be
great!

PPS: I thank everybody on this list for their suggestions for my small,
humble project, most of that was very helpful! (Anyway, I don't want to
discourage further contributions... )

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!

Back to archive top level