tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 22 03:14:11 2004

Re: Bloglines

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Paul:
>"To sort several feeds at once, check boxes and pick an action from the
>menu."

I don't know how much help I can be, but how about:

<Halmey law' buvmeH, Halmeyvetlh tIghItlh 'ej HIDjolevDaq DuH yIwIv>
"To classify many sources, mark those sources and select an option in the
menu."

I don't know whether <HIDjolev> can be used for a computer menu, but
Holtej's pojwI' used it in that manner for a long time.

taH:
>"To manually reorder feeds, click a folder or the top level."

<Halmey DabuvmeH SoH'e', patlh jenqu' ghom DaneHbogh ghap yIwIv.>
"In order that *you* classify sources (read: in order that you classify them
yourself), select the highest level or the group that you want."

Hope this can be of help.

QeS lagh

not nItoj Hemey ngo' juppu' qan je
     - Ubykh Hol vIttlhegh

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here:
http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail

Back to archive top level