tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 17:00:37 2004

Bloglines

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I'm working for Bloglines now, and one of my first tasks has been to prep
the site for i18n.  To test i18n, I've been employing Klingon, because I
don't really know any other languages, aside from English.

Anyone interested in helping me out on some of the tricky stuff?  I figure
a blog/feed could be termed a /lut Hal/ (source of stories), but just how
should I translate the instructions:

"To sort several feeds at once, check boxes and pick an action from the
menu. To manually reorder feeds, click a folder or the top level."

:)

...Paul

     ** Read my Blog:  http://www.bloglines.com/blog/CryoMax **
  "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
                        -- Albert Einstein

Back to archive top level