tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 21 10:42:01 2004

Support

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

Hi!

There's two things I might need some support:

For one, I have no real idea where on the web I can find some
(authoritative?) Klingon language history: As I am to prepare a presentation
for a university course with both the topics "The KLI and History of
Klingon" and "The Klingon Speaking community" (titles not yet fixed!). Are
there any such pages at all? Some which you could propose preferrentially?

Furthermore, there's some translation work I've started and I might want to
send some drafts (as soon as finished) to the list. Okay? Just an
announcement so far, almost no work done ... }}:-)

preemptive thanks,
qIno'rIq

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Ausgaben der TV Movie mit DVD
++++ Jetzt anmelden und testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++++

Back to archive top level