tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 20 17:50:12 2004

KWOTD

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The Klingon WOTD will be down for a couple of days.  I had a loss of data on
the server, and it will take some time to get things back in working order.
I'm also going to take advantage of this opportunity to update the lexicon
with new words from the past couple of years.  The only downside is that we
will start to see some words repeated that have been presented in the past,
but this was going to happen sooner or later anyway.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--d'Armond

Back to archive top level