tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 01 16:28:06 2004

Re: tlhIngan Hol yejHaD

WeQqul ([email protected])

dear lawrence;
i need to cancel my subscription to the HolQeD. i hate to do it, but i had
another stroke and i had to move in with my daughter and her husband. i just
don't want to deal with getting hassled over learning klingon. i'm still
studying, albeit with slow progress now, due to my bad health. thanx for your time,
concerning this matter. reH taHjaj tlhIngan Hol!
Take a look at this site
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15825&item=432641985
0&rd=1> and ask imagine what the KLI could do such facilities? It would
certainly cut the costs of the qep'a'!
BTW awesome! it would be nice, now wouldn't it?

Back to archive top level