tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 01 14:31:15 2004

tlhIngan Hol yejHaD

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [Hol ghojwI']

Like many people, I occasionally buy things on eBay. Sometimes, when I'm
feeling wistful, I look at the various real estate auctions, particularly as
some months ago, a SF writer I know bought a *school* in Nebraska and moved
there from Hawaii (quite an adjustment for her and her husband!).

Take a look at this site
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15825&item=432641985
0&rd=1> and ask imagine what the KLI could do such facilities? It would
certainly cut the costs of the qep'a'!

Someday...

Lawrence

Back to archive top level