tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 28 14:44:44 2004

Do you want to go to the qep'a'?

Dr. Jeremy DM Cowan ([email protected])

I don't have time to try to put this into Klingon since I want to get it
out right now and I'm on my way out the door.

I am offering $65 to aid someone in attending the conference.  The idea
is that it would cover registration and the banquet for someone who
would otherwise not be able to attend.  It still leaves you with the
problem of getting there and finding a place to stay.  As for having a
place to stay, I suggest you ask the list if anyone who is going has
space available in their room.  And its always worth asking if you might
be near the path of someone who's driving.  If you are interested, send
a message to mailto:[email protected] (not to the mailing list) explaining
why I should give you the money.  The decision will be completely
subjective and may break the intent explained above at my will.

Jeremy

Back to archive top level