tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 11:03:52 2004

Labelling things...

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I needed a distraction from the stress of work, so I decided to waste a
bunch of Post-It notes labelling things in my cube.  There's a lot of
office stuff that doesn't have a good straightforward name.  Any creative
ideas for:

bookshelf  (I was thinking /paq ngaSwI'/ ?)
plant (I'm pretty satisfied with /tIHom/, but wanted to put it out there)
keyboard (NO clue here, maybe /ghItlhwI'/?)
drawers (???)
speakers (/wab lIngwI'/ maybe?)

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
                    The frogurt is also cursed.

Back to archive top level