tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 26 11:00:32 2004

Re: [email protected]?

Lawrence wrote:

>Unbeknownst to either Mark or myself, the [email protected] email address had
>not been working. For a very very long time (and here I thought you folks
>just weren't interested!).
>
>It's since been repaired. Anyone who has sent email to that address and
>NOT heard back, please resend.

Speaking of the Worlds of Translation project, although I don't think my
Klingon is up to translating a whole story, if any of the translators want
me to do some research on words or Okrand's use of them in canon, feel free
to email me -- either on- or off-list -- and I'll be happy to oblige.  Just
make sure to mark the Subject with something like "Voragh", "WOT canon" or
the like so I'll read it ASAP.

Qapla'!

--
Voragh