tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 14 11:08:49 2004

Re: Klingon WOTD: qum (v)

Raik Lorenz ([email protected])

[...]

> Related verbs include {che'} rule, {ghatlh} dominate, {vu'} manage, {loH}

[...]

Once I made up the word {che'DechqaH}, just for "narrative reasons" (nothing
that is either ready-written or anywhere published, yet; probably won't ever
be <g>).
Would anybody of you intentionally know what I mean by that (Yes, I
perfectly know that it's non-canon. but just give it a try, maybe.)? Just in
order to find that out, I do not mention my intension.

Though late: Thanks to all of you who wrote about my try in translating and
relocating the LOTR introductory poem. It's just "being" rewritten
(i.e., I printed out the [indeed!] helpful hints and just have no time to
draw the consequences. But once upon time they can be read on
fanfiction.net[sometime, maybe...]) <g>

Satlho,
qIno'rIq

Back to archive top level