tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 03 05:04:32 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

captain kalaa ([email protected])

I have been upset very recently about my perception of
personal attack and criticism by members of this list
toward other members.  I have therefore deleted most
posts except those I find particularly germane to the
discussion of tlhingan-hol.  I am a student of the
language, but unfortunately, I have very little time
to spend studying it.  I also have very little time to
read online "pissing contests".  I have made comments
in the past and received snide remarks in return.  So,
I will remain a member, but I will not be reading
certain posts by certain members, who seem to get much
entertainment out of finding fault with others, like
old women looking out a window and finding fault with
everything they see.  Consequently, 7 to 9 out of 10
posts will be deleted.  I do thank all the
hard-working members of this list who have made
tlhingan-hol come to life for me, and I appreciate all
the help I get by reading the email.