tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 26 18:18:21 2004

Re: KLBC - to be

From: "Scott Willis" <[email protected]>

/tlhIngan-Hol/2000/June/msg00087.html

De'vetlh yIlaD; chaq bIyajchoH.

Although if I were to do it again, I'd probably remove every instance of the
word {mI'} except the final one.  Saying {mI' jav jIH} loses the double
meaning of the thing, and the others have to go to mirror that one.

SuStel
Stardate 4071.2

Back to archive top level