tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 21 22:42:28 2004

Re: cha' qepHommey

ja' captain kalaa <[email protected]>:
>I still have not gotten an answer about my original
>question, which was:  I would like to use all the
>updates on new qepHom on my message board, The Klingon
>Cultural Institute.  I would like to get permission to
>use announcements and updates on this subject from
>this list.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks.

bIghelta' ghaytan net leghbe'mo' Dajangbe'lu'.

I think the reason you've not been answered yet is that people never saw
the question.  The closest thing *I* got from you was a context-free "Do
you have a website for the event?"

Now that I know what you're asking, the answer is this:  You should
directly ask the host for each qepHom before forwarding the information.
It would be fine to post a link to the KLI's qepHom page:

  /stuff/qepHom.html

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level